Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » Ikuta Erika to be host for NHK School Music Competition

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

14 意見

  1. Anonymous10/01/2015

    damn, bad where JKT48 news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/01/2015

    blog worst I have ever seen, so I was looking for news, SNH48 nice, but as soon as I find news, JKT48 hard "I need a balance of news"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/01/2015

    Please update the news always JKT48, I will wait until there is, if not, I will ask continue to grant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/01/2015

    You could keep asking but if there aren't news then there aren't. If you're that unsatisfied with this blog, then don't visit this blog and insult it.

    Also stop using improper English, its irritable to the eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/01/2015

    Goddammit fucking SEAs. I have no opinion of JKT48 but reading shit like this bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meh, just a worthless anon whining... we don't care about what you want dude, just move long...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/01/2015

    If you are so interested in finding JKT48 news why don't you find it yourself instead of moaning like babies? I think Paul does an amazing job and you anons should be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/01/2015

    I criticize precisely this blog to make it better, why even look for another.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I kinda know what anon 1 (& 2 & 3) means

    well, s/he thinks that this blog lack of JKT48 news
    I mean yeah, we can search JKT48 news on another source but it would be nice if this blog also provide JKT48 news

    this blog title is AKB48-DAILY: Collect news of AKB48 group
    even overseas SNH48 and 46group are here
    also newly formed NGT48 is here too
    only JKT48 being left alone from entire group
    its kinda sad heheh..

    not that I hate this blog or whining about it tho, of course I love this blog and I'm not really complaining about lack of JKT48 news as this is one of the best source I can get for 48/46 group


    PS.
    its also hilarious to read those improper english statement xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great news, I would love to see Ikuta in musical show :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are jkt48's news when jkt48 released their halloween night' song

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10/02/2015

    Anon 1,2 and 3 if you really like JKT48, what about you help the author to get news and share with him? Don't complaints if yourself can't even get the news !!!
    Author is doing a good job providing Akb48 related news.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well might as well add on to this issue. I think one reason to why there isn't that much JKT News is probably because Paul can't read them since it might be in Indonesian. Sure he could had use google translate but still that is going to take a lot of time for him to do. Especially since he is the only author to this blog and he had his own thing to do with his life. Not to mention, this blog isn't going to get him paid since it is a free website. I think he had already done an amazing job in updating the blog everyday with news for the readers. So please don't hate it just cause there isn't that many news on one sister groups. Sure it seem unfair but it is author's choice to post whatever he want. If you want more news then look it up yourself. Don't hate the author and the blog for it. Paul is human too. Well I'm done now. Hope everyone have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10/03/2015

    Yeah, Paul already gives his best to do as many news as he can. So stop complaining. There is a special website for JKT news:
    http://www.jkt48stuff.com/ use this website and stop crying and blaming him for doing his free time activity!

    ReplyDelete