Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » » » » Majisuka 5 will be aired on NTV in August


AKB48 TV series Majisuka Gakuen 5 (マジすか学園5) will be aired at 24 August 2015, the episode 1 and episode 2 will be aired on NTV. Total 10 episodes will be available on online video content provider "Hulu".


The leading actress will be AKB48 member Shimazaki Haruka (島崎遥香), it will also features 48 group members Kodama Haruka (兒玉遥), Yokoyama Yui (横山由依), Miyawaki Sakura (宮脇咲良) and Matsui Jurina (松井珠理奈). Yamamoto Sayaka (山本彩), Watanabe Miyuki (渡辺美優紀), Nagao Mariya (永尾まりや), Muto Tomu (武藤十夢) and Taniguchi Megu (谷口めぐ) will appear on the TV drama.


Former AKB48 member Maeda Atsuko (前田敦子) and Oshima Yuko (大島優子) will make appearances as Majijo OGs.


Majisuka Gakuen 5 focuses on battle with gangster and even police force. The new season's story takes place after Majisuka Gakuen 4. Otabe (Yokoyama Yui), Yoga (Iriyama Anna), Majikku (Kizaki Yuria) are stayed-down students of Majisuka high school, Sakura (Miyawaki Sakura) becomes assistant Rappapa club manager.

On the other hand, Antonio (Yamamoto Sayaka) is captured by gangster, Salt (Shimazaki Haruka) is going to rescue her...

Majisuka Gakuen 5 (マジすか学園5) trailer

Reference: Walker Plus
http://news.walkerplus.com/article/61851/

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

15 意見

  1. Woah Yuko and Acchan? This story seems that it will be kinda interesting. I'm not putting my full hopes on it. I only liked season 1 out of the whole mgsk series, but I will watch it. I see Paru, Yui and Sakura have weapons, will they start killing people or what? I just hope the members that I want to be on the show will appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/16/2015

    Holy thanks God !!!

    Paruru just become the only 3rd times lead actress appear on MG seasons...

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ya7hj_majisuka-gakuen-5-trailer_fun
    Trailer of Majisuka 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't wait for this. I miss Acchan and Yuko in Majijo's uniform, it's nostalgic. Especially Yuko, she's so charismatic. Also it's confirmed that beside Takamina and Mayuyu, Kojiharu and Yukirin will take part, I wonder if Mariko-sama, Tomochin, and Rena will make a cameo? I really want to see the four goddess haha.
    And for the soundtrack I hope it's something like Majijo Teppen Blues or Yankee Soul, I'd love to hear their Yankeeish spoken parts <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @#Masamune DateOtoko

    XDXD LOL EDO TENSEI!!!
    It's probably her twin sisters yuki and yuka(?) from season 2 who somehow don't go to the mgsk high school but wears the uniform anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked both the 1st and 2nd seasons, but the 3rd, well... that prison setting didn't fit well with me, only watched the first episodes.

    Anybody saw everything? Do i need to watch 3 and 4 to follow the 5th? From the first episodes of season 3, it looked like a spin-off, so I'm wondering if I can skip it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna say both Acchan and Yuko's characters were dead... how come they will return as OG...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Guilherme: Me too, I only watched season 1 n 2 and some ep of season 4, season 3 just not my cup of tea. I think if we really want to watch season 5 we need to watch season 4 anyway, it's the sequel.

    @Paul: Yeah, they're dead. Maybe they will make an appearance as Acchan's long lost sister or someone looks like and Yuko as Yuka & Yuki? Or probably as flashback characters? But anything is okay as long as I get to see them as Yankee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If Acchan has a long lost sister, I'm done...
    That would be kinda cool if Acchan died in jail or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rika: Who knows? Aki-p is always so unpredictable hahaha there's even a possibility that Acchan make an appearance as police like Takamina? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tuberose
    Acchan was dead at the end of 2? I don't remember, it's been a long time since I watched, I thought she was just arrested. Or she had an Incurable Cough of Death too?


    And has anybody watched Majisuka 3? It looks like just a spin-off, I'm going to skip it... hopefully I don't get spoilers to Maji 4.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7/18/2015

    Acchan was only arrested in MG 2, she did not die. So...is it possible she was released from prison? Parole maybe? or she escaped from prison? Hmmmmmmmm
    And yes, I'd love to see Gekikara back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Guillherme Quintao: I think you can skip MG 3 as paruru oshi i honestly found the 3rd Majijo kinda idk different and totally irrelevant in out of all the MG series lmao (sorry paru but i love u anyway) I suggest you watch Maji 4 bc Majijo 5 is like the sequel of 4 ^_^

    It's either salt has joined the yakuza, the yakuza leader is salt's father or salt has turned into a bad yankee like stealing cash from the yakuza lmao XD i'm so excited tbh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, so from what both of you tell me, it's like this:

    Maji 3 is indeed a kind of spin-off, with the first half boring and the second half where things happen; you can watch it and find it good (at least from half the season forward) and there are some easter-eggs and nods to both Maji 1 and 2 as the 48G in general. But you can skip it and still follow Maji 4 and 5 without missing anything.

    Bah, guess I'm gonna have to find some time in my schedule to fit it in... at least so I get it's references in the future.

    ReplyDelete