Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » Ikuta Erika chosen as CENTER for Nogizaka46 10th single


16 Senbatsu members of Nogizaka46 10th single (released at Autumn 2014) was announced at TV show "Nogizaka46 Doko?". Matsui Rena and Ikoma Rina will be Senbatsu members of this single. The CENTER in this single will be Ikuta Erika. It is her first time being CENTER.

Row arrangement

First row: Matsui Rena, Shiraishi Mai, Ikuta Erika, Nishino Nanase, Hashimoto Nanami

Ikuta Erika commented: "I am just returned, and be the CENTER, my feeling is very complicated, but I feel it is great to release all my energy, I will try my best".

Ikuta Erika announced her return at July, 2014, she had been temporarily suspended her activities for concentrating her study since April 2014.

Related news: Ikuta Erika of Nogizaka46 returns and joins muscial Rainbow Prelude
http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2014/07/ikuta-erika-of-nogizaka46-returns-and-join-musical-rainbow-prelude.html

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply