Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » Akimoto Yasushi talked about AKB49 "The stuff touches the soul, Impressed, With all strength "


AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi has a column "One minute Talk of Akimoto Yasushi" in newspaper "Yomiuri Shinbun". In 28 September 2014, he shared his feeling after watching AKB48 musical "AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei".

One minute Talk of Akimoto Yasushi

The stuff touches the soul, Impressed, With all strength

I went to watch musical "AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei". It is a musical adapted by popular manga on Shonen magazine, the story is about a high school boy accidentally joined AKB48 audition.

Despite 2nd generation Miyazawa Sae, other members including Kojima Mako and Owada Nana all is first to perform musical, it is a severe challenge. As expected, it worried me. Singing was not good, dancing was not good, the story is ok though. If people, who watched at New York or London, watch such of performance, may say "Don't tell me it is musical." and leave the the theater. After the show, the members asked me "How's it?" Their eye with expectation, so I said "um, all of you, keep going." It is the best answer I could say.

However, the musical is highly praised by audience. Of course, almost all of audience is fans, it is the reason. But, it seems some audience who is not fans also said "I was impressed" with watery eyes.

After several LIVE, there are comments on internet "I had no expectation, but it is very good", "I cried", "I want to watch again". All LIVE ticket was sold out, and people who watched LIVE broadcast at cinema, said they wish it will represent again or perform local LIVE.

I wondered what happened, I were surprised by such highly praise, I went to theater again. Singing was better than first LIVE, dancing was improved. However, it doesn't meet the level of musical. In the middle of LIVE, there were some sobbing from auditorium. So I had found out the reason. The reason is, because I watched it with a musical study intention, and was into the story. So I no longer found its defect, just watched it honestly. While in the end of first scene, watching they sang and danced "RIVER", I cried too.

After the show, I went to dressing room again. This time, before members asking, I said "It is good, really." Entertainment is incredible, something you can not measure by skill. Sweats, gasps, and serious gaze has the power to touch the soul. 

AKB48 was such of group, wasn't it? Try the best to go for the dream, among those people is with better singer skill and better dancing skill. Protecting such people should be real AKB48's concept. I learned from the audiences and the fans at that theater.

Not to judge, to protect. it is new "With all strength" entertainment.

Extra: Photos of Musical "AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei".




About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply