Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » Kato Rena: I will study English


AKB48 joins the "My Personal Development Strategy" campaign at Japanese Government website, below are the members' strategy.

What is your overseas development?


For overseas market, being an idol and model, I will study English.
by Kato Rena (加藤玲奈)

Want to cast the movies which join at overseas film festival. 
by Kitahara Rie (北原里英)

What is new challenge at your career?

Keep going, I want to try TV drama and Musical
by Watanabe Mayu (渡辺麻友)

Study dancing and acting, I want to try Musical
by Yokoyama Yui (横山由依)

What is the power of your career?

I am working in the job I love and keep going
by Kojima Haruna (小嶋陽菜)

"Can't let go" is the force to improve myselfby Takahashi Juri (高橋朱里)

What is your favorite work style?

Even I am busy, I spend my time to get qualification
by Kawaei Rina (川栄李奈)

Strive at tokyo alone, and treasure the time with my parents from Nagoya once a week.
by Kizaki Yuria (木崎ゆりあ)

"My Personal Development Strategy" campaign official website:
http://www.gov-online.go.jp/tokusyu/seicho_senryaku/

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply