Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » » » » T CARD will release AKB48 41st single design version


AKB48 group x T CARD will have new design version with 41st single selection members on card cover. The new version will be released in October 2015.

Sashihara Rino

Kashiwagi Yuki

Watanabe Mayu

Takahashi Minami

Matsui Jurina

Yamamoto Sayaka

Miyawaki Sakura

Miyazawa Sae

Shimazaki Haruka

Yokoyama Yui

Kitahara Rie

Watanabe Miyuki

Matsumura Kaori 

Takayanagi Akane

Shibata Aya

Muto Tomu

T CARD official site:
http://ftcard.pocketcard.co.jp/card_akb48/

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

3 意見

  1. I... kind of could use this, in a tamer, more business version, like Sashi's card. And I like Mayuyu, but her card... oh god, nope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Guiherme Quintao
    Actually I don't dare to use any of them in public, I wonder... if I were a Japanese, I would use Sasshi's card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/26/2015

    Mayuyu still stuck with that KNP custome, she looks pretty as usual though. Needed better photos of Paruru and Takamina.

    ReplyDelete