Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » » Ikoma Rina attends "Corpse Party" live action movie thanksgiving press conference

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

4 意見

  1. This name, "Corpse Party", seems familiar... reminds me of a manga that I didn't finish.

    *research*research*

    Ah, it's a game... but with some manga adaptations. Don't remember why I didn't finish reading it. Anyone knows if its good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem.
    Wellllll...I know pewdiepie started playing Book of shadows but never finished it...' ManlyBadassHero ' played it too, but his kind of boring. ' EricVanWilderman ' talks too much in my opinion. It was a long time ago, but I think I watched ' Talmire ' and sometimes switched it up with Hero. But it really depends on you, what you prefer. There's also ' ლ(´ڡ`ლ) Anime PlayStation Portable Games (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ' I don't think this person talks..which is great, but this game gets too scary...and if no one is talking, I get scared...I'm a scaredy cat...

    If you don't want to wait for Blood Drive in English, there's this guy called the 'An1me man' that translated and played it himself. But only at a certain chapter cause I think you're not allowed to upload anymore after chapter 8(?) on Youtube. And I'm DYING to know what happens next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, seems my best bet is 'Anime PlayStation Portable Games', since I like minimal or no talking; reactions are nice, but casters that keep yapping non-stop are terrible... and I don't like pewdiepie, his style is too kiddish for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rika A
    Dude, I just finished watching Cryaotic (ChaoticMonki) playing the first game, and it was amazing.... just the right amount of creepy (coming from the game) and funny (coming from the caster). Also it helps that his voice is freaking awesome.
    By your recommendations, now I'm going to search where to watch the last chapter of Book of shadows, and then Blood Drive.

    ReplyDelete