Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » Nagao Mariya to cast Krul Tepes on Seraph of the End the Musical


AKB48 member Nagao Mariya will cast "Krul Tepes" in Anime adapted stage play "Seraph of the End the Musical". The musical will be scheduled on AiiA 2.5 Theater Tokyo from 4 February to 11 February 2016.

Nagao Mariya casts character "Krul Tepes"

Krul Tepes is a third progenitor among the vampires and the vampire queen of Japan.

Seraph of the End the Musical is adaption of Japanese dark fantasy Manga/Light Novel/Anime Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign. The manga is published by Shueisha on Jump SQ and in English by Viz Media on Weekly Shonen Jump.

"Seraph of the End the Musical" poster

Original sources: ORICON style
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2060188/full/

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

3 意見

  1. I don't know how I should react to this since I like the anime but any live adaption to an anime is just a big no to me as it will almost always ruin the anime for me. Also by just looking at the poster, I could see a lot of problem with the costume and characters. But I will not complain as that is life. So I guess congrats to her for getting a role. This is going to be very interesting to watch.

    (Please don't hate on me as this is only my opinion, Thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Liza Leung
    I am (or were) manga fans, I kinda understand your feeling.
    Well, on the other hand, I am 48G fans, I'm happy to find members get jobs and get more popular, but sometimes... that is Life.

    ReplyDelete