Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » How to deal with Irresponsible Behavior of Google Removal Notice?

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2016/03/how-to-deal-with-irresponsible-behavior.html

Dear All,

This post is not about AKB48, it is about this web site AKB48 Daily, recently I received some email from Google accusing some post violate copyright.

Google's email didn't explain which part violate copyright

I may or may not violate others' copyright, so I counter and ask Google to explain what part I violate. But Google doesn't explain why, and just ask me to provide personal information and study http://www.educause.edu/library/digital-millennium-copyright-act-dmca for more information about the DMCA.

I find it is very Irresponsible Behavior, on the other hand, it is not direct way to discuss with Google about their behavior.

If anyone have any suggestion, please let comment.
And, please share and support.

Best Regards,
Paul Cho

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply