Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » AKB48 Daily Moving Home


Please acknowledge AKB48 Daily moves to new address https://akb48-daily-news.blogspot.com from https://akb48-daily.blogspot.com on 2 October 2016.


AKB48 Daily was forced to move home because Google has terminated the previous blog and related account, after they had received a copyright claim.


Hello, We'd like to inform you that we've received multiple complaints about an administrator on the blog (http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/) for repeated violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, we have removed the blog. Thank you for your understanding. -The Blogger Team

Even though related party claims they did not send the copyright claim.

Reference: DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google
https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/13099582

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

10 意見

  1. We support you Paul, regardless. I was shocked when I saw the blog site was down. I literally check your blog daily. Thanks for all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are they denying when there is proof? In any case, I hope everything gets sorted out, Paul. We fully support you. You've worked so hard on your site and it has helped the English-speaking 48/46G community so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people depend on this site including me, was about to be depressed after show48 and c48 went down, glad this site ain't over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. Your blog is indispensable in my daily routine. Please continue the hard work we support you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good things all is well in the end. Keep us posted. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Paul! Ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see the site running once again. As I have said other times I use this site daily and I can't survive without it. Thank you for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so shocked when I couldn't find your old blog T^T

    ReplyDelete
  9. you would always had my full support!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all of your work, Paul! It means a lot to us international fans.

    ReplyDelete