Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » Sashihara Rino and Akimoto Yasushi have a fight on 755


AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi post a message on 755 about Sashihara Rino and Minegishi Minami dine out in Roppongi. But his message made Sashihara Rino very angry, and even claimed to absent from upcoming handshake event.

Akimoto Yasushi: Sashihara (Rino) and Minegishi (Minami), at 9 January 2015, dine out in Roppongi? There was my friend beside table.

Akimoto Yasushi: It seems a male there too, (Staff) manager?



Akimoto Yasushi: Sashihara and Minegishi were with Male Staff
From Sashihara's LINE "Right now, people at handshake event heard it. I and miichan (Minegishi Minami) dined out with a male?) Sashihara has been very angry.
Therefore, tentatively, I report. It seems they dined out with staff.

Akimoto Yasushi: To the people who is queuing Sashihara at handshake event, please don't mention Roppongi dinner. Because Sashihara is really angry. Please say Kouhaku Utagassen debut congratulation.  

On the other hand:

A fans: Mr. Akimoto is funny Laugh Laugh.
Sashihara Rino: I can not laugh this time

Sashihara Rino: Quit 755

Sashihara Rino:Bye Bye
(System message: Talk termination)

Sashihara Rino's tweet:
I am sorry to cancel the handshake event. So far, live performance, handshake event and etc., fans may take a day off to come, so I don't want to absent, though I have this determination, but I am not at good condition to see you, I am very sorry.

Official notice: Sashihara Rino cancels handshake event's 4th round


Sashihara Rino's tweet: I am ok now, will return at next round of handshake event, I am really sorry.

Official notice: Sashihara Rino handshake event's 5th round to 7th round have been arranged, Those fans who have the 4th round handshake ticket are transferred to 5th to 7th round.

A fans: How is Sashihara? I am worried about her.
Akimoto Yasushi: She sent me a super nice message from LINE

Reference:
Akimoto Yasushi's 755
http://7gogo.jp/lp/0lwsnpA3SdaWkVIvojdMdG==
Sashihara Rino's 755
http://7gogo.jp/lp/yiTMQRswXF-WkVIvojdMdG==
HKT48 official website:
http://www.hkt48.jp/news/
Nikkan Genda
http://www.nikkan-gendai.com/articles/view/geino/156343

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply