Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » Miyazaki Miho substitutes for Shimazaki Haruka in "ATSUSHI x PARURU no ○○PART-TIME JOB!"

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

4 意見

  1. Anonymous9/16/2015

    Now this's weird Miho (even she's 1 of my oshi) this episode sub... Can't really think of anything that she link with Paruru except Akb48 fellow members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/16/2015

    Yay myao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/16/2015

    Myao needs another push...she would have been amazing in MG5

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😍😍😍 Myao is my Oshi. I'm so happy, but I think this is a little bit weird xD I expected members like Annin or Renacchi. But good if Myao will substitutes for Paruru

    ReplyDelete