Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » Sashihara: "I guess I was block by Akimoto..."


Sashihara Rino and 6 HKT48 members (Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Kodama Haruka, Tomonaga Mio and  Moriyasu Madoka) joined the press conference of Lotte's prototype RHYTHMI-KAMU" in Tokyo on October 21, 2014.


At the conference Sashihara was asked what she felt unhappy lately, Sashihara complained Akimoto Yasushi (AKB48 producer) does not replied her SMS message. Sashihara said "Because he is angry, so he does not read..., we had a fight, though I didn't  talk back, I guess I was blocked by him... I guess..."


While Sashihara was asked about her thought of Idol was sneaky snapshot by media, she said "If it were me, I would be very happy, because if you are not hot, no one will take sneaky snapshot", and then she was asked about Nogizaka46 member Matsumura Sayuri's scandal, Sashihara said "I know this question must be asked... really introspect what you have done, and keep going for your life. Moreover, could share my book "Gyakutenryoku" to all SONY (Nogizaka46 under SONY music) staff.

 
'Rhythmi-Kamu', ear phones that count and record the number of times you chew during its press preview in Tokyo on October 21, 2014. Using the technology, the user can also switch on or off music on the handheld device by chewing at a certain pattern.


RHYTHMI-KAMU official website: http://rhythmi-kamu.com

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply