Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » Matsumura Kaori opens official Youtube channel

About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

4 意見

  1. I started liking both her and Tani Makira since their hitchhiking trip... and I don't see a subscribe button on her youtube channel. Is it a bug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too but only Tani Marika, Matsumura manners in that trip disapoint me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Guilherme Quintao
    I think it is already fixed, I see the button now, and over 8,000 subscribers now.

    Re: Carlos Ibanez
    Matsumura style is quite... unique... but you know, it is hard to survive in SKE48

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/21/2015

    It;s about time she makes one, i mean i always wondered where she saves or uploads those videos that she takes.

    ReplyDelete