Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » Gimme Gimme Luv (Music Video)


Former AKB48 member Itano Tomomi (板野友美) will release her 7th single "Gimme Gimme Luv" at 1 July 2015, the official MV has been on Youtube.

Gimme Gimme Luv (Music Video)

Gimme Gimme Luv will have 3 editions.
  • Limited edition TYPE-A (CD + DVD)
  • Limited edition TYPE-B (CD + Goods)
  • Regular edition (CD only)
Gimme Gimme Luv will be revealed on her radio show of TOKYO FM "板野友美のうた女 ~ Girl's Music Channel~" at 16 May 2015 (25:00〜25:30).

Pre-order at CDJapan:



About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

2 意見

  1. I still love her from her role in AKB, but her solo work is really not my thing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not really my cup of tea either... it's not that it is a bad song/mv at all, or that I don't like Tomochin; it's just my taste in music, it doesn't run well on the rap/gangsta thing. In fact there are only a very few AKB songs I liked on first hearing, I only started to like the others because of the whole underlying history behind everything. I am more metal-oriented, but with female vocals.

    That's why I REALLY liked every single song from BabyMetal at first sight.

    ReplyDelete