Merchandise

AKB48 Daily. Powered by Blogger.

AKB48

Graduated Members

CD

Nogizaka46

Keyakizaka46

HKT48

Video

» » » AKB48 to release 10-Year Anniversary Album


AKB48 will release their 7th album for celebrating their 10th anniversary, the album will be released at 4 November 2015.

The album will include all their single song since their fist single "Sakura no hanabiratachi" (桜の花びらたち). It is AKB48's first time to release BEST album with all singles.


Type A (2 CDs) will include 27 ORICON no.1 single songs+new song, Type B (2 CDs) will include 22 million-sale single songs+new song, and single-complete edition (3 CDs+1DVD) will include all 42 single songs+new song.

Pre-order at CDJapan:




About Unknown

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

6 意見

  1. I like that CD Japan put all three editions together as a single SKU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/07/2015

    Lets hope the mastering of this cd is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess it can't be helped... gonna have to find a way to buy the type C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Guilherme Quintao
    1. Yes, I do, I will get commission from CDJapan
    2. What do you mean make a sell? would you left your idea on contact form? I will email you back

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Paul Cho
    Oh, the 'selling' I'm saying are the apartments I sell; as a real estate agent or broker, I sell houses and apartments here in my city. I have the priority to sell the last 6 apartments in a certain building here, so I'm hoping to pass one of them soon and then buy the Type-C.

    I was going to look around on other sites to buy it, but since you get a commission if I use that link, I'd rather buy there. I just hope the limited edition won't end before it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Guilherme Quintao
    I see, Good Luck
    And, if you have any plan, please let me know. I will try to think a proposal.

    ReplyDelete